Last Half Term Spaces!
If October half term starts 12th October for you, then book one of our half term spaces now! We have the weekend of the 12-15 October or the mid week 15-19 October. Both of these breaks are £645 for a lodge that can sleep up to 6.
Everything considered and nothing overlooked
From the wood burning stove that will keep the lodge warm in all weathers, and provides a means of cooking, to the small gas ring so that you can enjoy a cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate (all included within the lodge), through to the blanket box of games and the vintage chesterfield sofa that is perfect for curling up on with a book in front of the fire. We have tried to think of everything to make your stay as comfortable as possible. All you have to bring are your clothes!
Enjoy an Adventure
Autumn is the best time of year to enjoy the 16 beaches on our doorstep, including the “Best Beach in Britain”: Woolacombe. Take a hack or walk over Exmoor and admire the stunning colours of Autumn. Try something new: coasteering, kayaking perhaps rock climbing or abseiling? Create memories to cherish long after you return home. There are so many places to go and so many things to do that we have filled a whole book with them: The Longlands Large book of Adventures!
Top 10 Autumn Adventures!
1. Surf some waves! Our favourite activity, whatever the weather! Hunter Surf will even give you 10% off lessons and equipment if you tell them you are staying with us!
2. Paddle along the coast. Explore hidden bays and caves. Admire the coastline from either a Stand Up Paddle Board, or if you prefer, a kayak.
3. Leap into the sea and scramble over rocks. Give Coasteering a try.
4. Fly like a bird in a tandem hang glider. Enjoy stunning views of Woolacombe and over to Lundy.
5. Hack over Exmoor. Gallop across the beach. Or have a lesson & improve your riding skills.
6. Climb up hills, race down slopes, enjoy the flat parts of the Tarka Trail around the Taw estuary. Mountain Bike, Racing Bike or Family Day Bike…you decide.
7. For those that prefer their bike with an engine & 4 wheels – Quad bike! Apparently this is one activity when the wetter, the better!
8. Walk, ramble, jog or run. There are no end of fantastic routes with stunning views to be enjoyed on 2 feet.
9. Enjoy a sea safari and spot a dolphin, a seal or maybe a whale!
10. Escape to the magical island of Lundy for the day.
This is just our top 10. You’ll find many more int he The Longlands Large Book of Adventures in our lodge! But you can also use this link to view more Adventures
Prefer something more Relaxing?
We can help with that too!
Hot Tub Relaxation
Looking out across the valley and towards the sea and setting sun, with a changing room, outdoor shower, towels, fruited iced water, acrylic glasses and Mary’s Shed natural aromatherapy products: our hot tub has everything you could want. Book a Starlight hour or the Sunset Hour. For more information visit our Hot Tub page.
Glamping & Pampering
If you book a mid week break you have the opportunity to enjoy a treatment or massage on a Wednesday afternoon. Read more about our Pampering options.
Take more time to relax and let us do the cooking. We offer a range of breakfast, lunch and supper options. Read more about our Larder Shop & Larder Menu.
Sunsets & Star filled Skies
Autumn is the time of year when we are treated to amazing sunsets and beautiful starry nights. Your can enjoy both from the comfort of your deck. We even have local beers, cider, gin and some not so local wines to further enhance the experience! Read more about our Cellar options.
Book your Half Term Glamping Adventure at Longlands now!
Online: Click the link to our on line booking system …Bookings
Phone: 01271 882004
With so much to do we do hope to see you at Longlands this October half term.